Looking to start a career in Business Administration? HunterNet Group Training in partnership with Bluewater Stainless are seeking an enthusiastic individual to join their team as a Business Administration Trainee.
Undertaking this 12-month traineeship will allow the successful candidate to complete the Certificate III in Business Administration whilst working full time.
What's in it for you?
- A full-time job
- Paid study time
- 12-month contract
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification
- One on one mentoring and support
The duties of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Answering phones
- Taking enquiries and entering leads into CRM
- Ensuring CRM is updated accurately
- Ensuring all communication is passed onto the relevant staff members
- Administration tasks relating to our Safety Software
- Making up job folders
- Keeping reception area and showroom tidy (once it is finished being built)
- Filing and scanning
- Learn the use of the invoicing features of Xero
- Stationery and general consumables management
- Appointment setting and reminders
- Exceptional customer service both internally and externally
- Support with some HR functions such as induction documentation
- Mail and banking duties
- Organising catering for staff events when required
Who should apply?
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic individual with the ability to prioritise multiple tasks, be self-motivated and displays initiative. Experience using Xero will be highly regarded.
- Google Suite and Microsoft Office experience
- Drivers licence
- Reliable transport
- Participate in team building activities
- Growth mindset
To make application for the position please send through a cover letter and resume. This position is subject to a medical and drug and alcohol testing.
Please be aware this is an entry level position and not suitable to someone who has completed a qualification equal to or higher than a certificate III.
Due the high volume of applications we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
HunterNet Group Training Limited engages apprentices and trainees, with the aim of achieving high quality outcomes through a partnership approach.