HunterNet Group Training are seeking a dedicated individual to join our host company in Tomago as a Business Administration Trainee.
This traineeship will allow the successful applicant to complete a Certificate III in Business Administration while gaining on-the-job experience with a reputable company.
We are looking for a Business All-Rounder who is outgoing and wants to be challenged in a dynamic role. This role is within a Manufacturing Business and the successful candidate will need to be flexible, able to adapt to a fast-paced environment and have the ability to handle multiple tasks at one time. If you are looking for an exciting, one of a kind traineeship position with the potential for a long-term career then this is the job for you!
The duties of this role include, but are not limited to:
- First point of contact for all visitors.
- Screen for appointments and make welcome.
- Process Visitor Sign In/Out
- Collect information packs from new suppliers and make new appointments where valid.
- Inductions of Contractors / New Employees.
Inbound Phone calls:
- First person to answer.
- Refer to Business Management System and answer basic enquiries like job status where possible.
- Screen callers to enable Management team to focus unless they are waiting for a call.
- Collect & Deliver Voicemails as required.
Data Entry functions:
- Includes Bookkeeping as required.
- Process Receipts of Material / Log Delivery Notifications.
- Accounts Payable.
- Accounts Receivable.
- Organisation Set Ups.
- Daily Timecard Audits.
- Personnel Files.
- Consignment Stock Control.
- Assist in Job Pack Preparation as required.
Quality Assurance Support:
- Maintain Employee Skills Matrix.
- Assist / maintain TWW System Management.
- Assist with compiling MDR packs for customers as required.
- Organise Staff Training.
- Printing of maintenance job packs.
- For routine Administration tasks as required.
- Stationary / Consumables / Clothing / PPE / First Aid Supplies.
- Sub-Contractor maintenance call outs.
- Current records available for easy access and archive old files (clearly marked and traceable).
- Establish / maintain Digital Document Storage.
Website administration to include optimization of Search Engine Optimization.
- Build bank of Case Studies/Stories and upload Photography of Completed Works & WIP for promotional purposes.
- Pro-active use of Social Media.
Random pick-ups and deliveries of items as required:
- Ensure no-one else is able to do en-route while already out, including Collection & Delivery of Mail.
- Liaise with Management and Production team closely to ensure successful administration of all jobs.
- From time to time additional responsibilities may be included in order to benefit the progress of the business. All employees are expected to work as a team to achieve the company goals and occasionally perform tasks outside their normal roles.
- Ensure the maintenance and continuous update of the business management system by
- Above the line behaviour demonstrating Ownership, Accountability and Responsibility
- Extremely ambitious with the drive and commitment to succeed.
- Highly motivated and focused.
- Demonstrated alignment with Company’s Guiding Principles.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Organised and focused through daily rituals including action planning and time management.
- Attention to detail when required.
- Naturally shows initiative and is solution focused.
- Sound computer literacy skills.
To make application for the position please send through a cover letter and resume. This position is subject to a medical and drug and alcohol testing.
Please be aware this is an entry level position and not suitable to someone who has completed a qualification equal to or higher than a Certificate III.
Due the high volume of applications we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
HunterNet Group Training Limited engages apprentices and trainees, with the aim of achieving high quality outcomes through a partnership approach.