HunterNet Group Training in partnership with Lockheed Martin Australia are seeking a dedicated individual to join their team in Williamtown as a Supply Chain Operations Trainee.
This traineeship will allow the successful applicant to complete a Certificate III in Supply Chain Operations, as well as gaining on the job experience with an internationally recognised company. This traineeship is great opportunity to work with an innovative and versatile organisation in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
Lockheed Martin Australia is an Australian company that is engaged in the integration and sustainment of advanced technology systems, products and services across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. Their innovative technologies have been contributing to the security of Australia and realisation of Australia’s national interests for over 70 years and today they employ over 1,000 people with a presence in every mainland state and territory.
The duties of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Provide direct support to the Warehouse Manager
- Freight Preparation, Dispatch and Receipt duties
- Stocktaking duties including Blind Stock counts and Recounts
- Procurement Support duties including Request for Quote development and Purchase Order Preparation
- Demand Management including Customer Interface and Reporting
- Logistics Process governance and process review and updates
- Motivated Self Starter
- Motivated and adaptable to a variety of work
- Works well in a team environment or when unsupervised
- Familiar with MS Office Suite
- IATA Dangerous Goods Trained
- First Aid Trained
Skills and Attributes:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective working relationships across all levels
- Ability to work as a team member in a professional environment
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent tasks which have competing demands
- Good time management skills
- Outcomes focused with the ability to self-motivate
- Conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Ability to show initiative and achieve outcomes
- Willingness to constantly update knowledge in a dynamic environment
- Attention to detail
If this sounds like you then apply now by sending through a cover letter and resume!
Please be aware this is an entry level position and not suitable to someone who has completed a qualification equal to or higher than a Certificate III. This position is subject to a medical and drug and alcohol testing.
Due the high volume of applications we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
HunterNet Group Training Limited engages apprentices and trainees on behalf of Hunter based employers, with the aim of achieving high quality outcomes through a partnership approach.