HunterNet Group Training in partnership with Metroll Warners Bay are seeking a dedicated individual to join their team as an Internal Sales Officer.
Undertaking this 12-month traineeship will allow the successful candidate to complete the Certificate III in Business whilst working full time.
The duties of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Provide customer service
- Gain knowledge of Metroll’s products & services
- Order processing, data entry with telephone and counter sales to ensure high service levels are achieved
- Processing and management of customer orders with superior accuracy, communication skills and attention to detail
- Processing of cash, credit and eftpos for customer orders
- Order checking and confirmation via Pronto and Activefax
- Updating customers on order status and delivery issues
- Providing customers with information on products, availability and pricing
- Communicating promptly and courteously with customers by phone, mail, fax, and email
- Investigating and solving customers issues/problems
- Handling customer complaints – including remakes and credits
- Liaising and follow up with internal departments
- Providing support to Sales Representatives where required
- Providing support to other departments where required
- Liaise with Transport Co-ordinator & Production to ensure timely delivery of products
- Complete outstanding orders in a timely manner
- Ensure customer files are maintained & archived as required
- Ensure brochures & stationary are maintained & updated
- Assist in stocktaking
- Ensure personal competency in the operation of the Company’s computer system (Pronto) to enable access to customer information and input sales orders as required
- Maintain internal sales office facilities in a clean and tidy condition
- Perform other duties as directed by the Sales Manager
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, excellent team and interpersonal skills
- Negotiate and develop sound working relationships
- Work effectively within a high-pressure environment
- Manage own time and workload
- Provide timely and accurate services to internal and external clients
- Sound numeracy and literary skills with strong attention to detail
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Drivers licence and reliable transport
- Strict adherence to all WH&S policies and procedures
To make application for the position please send through a cover letter and resume. This position is subject to a medical and drug and alcohol testing.
Please be aware this is an entry level position and not suitable to someone who has completed a qualification equal to or higher than a certificate III.
Due the high volume of applications we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
HunterNet Group Training Limited engages apprentices and trainees, with the aim of achieving high quality outcomes through a partnership approach.