HunterNet Group Training is seeking a dedicated individual to join their team as an Apprentice Mechanical Fitter in Bennetts Green. This position will start in January 2021.
Working with our host company, we are looking for a motivated individual with a strong work ethic who is interested in completing a Certificate III in Engineering - Mechanical. The successful applicant will complete this apprenticeship over 4 years while gaining on-the-job experience with a market leader in development, production and supply of mining products and systems.
As an Apprentice your main duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Perform preventative mechanical maintenance on plant and equipment
- Perform breakdown mechanical maintenance on plant and equipment
- Perform manual machining across multiple machine centres
- CNC machining across machine centres
- Overhauls of workshop equipment
- General housekeeping throughout factory
- Complete all TAFE requirements to a high standard
- White Card
- Own Transport
- Car Licence
- Year 12 Higher School Certificate
- Pre-vocational training in an mechanical discipline
- First Aid Certificate
- Forklift licence
To make an application for the position please send a cover letter and resume. This position is subject to a medical and drug and alcohol testing.
Please be aware this is an entry level position and not suitable to someone who has completed a qualification equal to or higher than a trade apprenticeship.
HunterNet Group Training Company engages apprentices and trainees on behalf of employers, with the aim of achieving high-quality outcomes through a partnership approach.