HunterNet Group Training Company are seeking Business Services Trainee’s to join a face-paced team in Cardiff.
This yearlong traineeship will allow the successful applicant to complete with a
Certificate III in Business, as well as gaining on the job experience with a nationally recognised company.
We are looking for applicant’s who are:
- Highly driven and motivated
- Have an eye for detail with a high level of accuracy
- Committed to completing practical and theory-based study requirements of a 12-month traineeship
- Work well in a team environment
- Exceptional customer service skills
To be considered for this position you will:
Hold a current Driver's Licence with reliable transport
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Be confident with the use of computers - Microsoft Office & SAP
- Follow instructions and company processes
- Be reliable for full-time working hours - Monday to Friday
Experience in business or administration roles is desirable but not a necessity.
To make application for the position please send a cover letter and resume.
This position is subject to a medical and drug and alcohol testing.
Please be aware this is an entry-level position and not suitable for someone who has completed a qualification equal to or higher than a trade apprenticeship.
HunterNet Group Training Company engages apprentices and trainees on behalf of Hunter based employers, with the aim of achieving high-quality outcomes through a partnership approach.