HunterNet Group Training in partnership with our host company are seeking an experienced individual to start immediately in Gateshead as an Apprentice Boilermaker.
Working with our host company, who have developed a reputation as a quality provider in metal fabrication and now specialises in a variety of areas including transport, defence, underground mining, architecture and general fabrication. We are looking for motivated individuals with a strong work ethic who are interested in completing a Certificate III in Engineering – Fabrication Trade. The successful applicants will complete the apprenticeship over 4 years while gaining on-the-job experience with an industry leading company.
As an Apprentice your main duties will include:
- Heavy fabrication
- Competently read and understand drawings and specifications
- Competently use electric hand tools and trade related equipment
- Maintain equipment in a manner which ensures continuing quality standards are met
- Contribute to customer satisfaction at every opportunity – interact well with customers when communicating with them
- Actively participate in required training and education programs
- Follow all WHS policies and procedures
- Complete all competencies at TAFE
- Complete any other tasks or activities as requested by management
- Demonstrated interest and passion for the trade
- Self-motivated and reliable
- Commitment to the full term of the apprenticeship and study requirements
- Drivers licence and reliable transport
- Manual licence
- Forklift licence
- Confined Space ticket
To make an application for the position please send a cover letter and resume.
As part of the recruitment process, suitable applicants will be required to complete pre-employment medical testing including drug and alcohol screening.
HunterNet Group Training Limited engages apprentices and trainees on behalf of employers, with the aim of achieving high-quality outcomes through a partnership approach.