HunterNet Group Training in partnership with our host company are seeking an experienced individual to start immediately in Rutherford as an Apprentice Fitter Machinist.
Working with our host company we are looking for a motivated individual with strong work ethic who is ideally in their 2nd or 3rd year of completing the Certificate III in Engineering – Mechanical Trade.
As an Apprentice your main duties will include:
- Fitting and Turning
- Manual machining and some CNC machining
- Competently read and interpret technical drawings
- Competently use electric hand tools and trade related equipment
- Follow all WHS policies and procedures
- Complete all competencies at TAFE
- Complete any other tasks or activities as requested by management
- High attention to detail
- Self-motivated and reliable
- Positive attitude and can work within a team
- Willing to work overtime when needed
- Commitment to the full term of the apprenticeship and study requirements
- Drivers licence and reliable transport
- White Card
- Manual licence
- Forklift licence
- Confined space ticket
To make an application for the position please submit a cover letter and resume.
As part of the recruitment process, suitable applicants will be required to complete pre-employment medical testing including drug and alcohol screening.
HunterNet Group Training Limited engages apprentices and trainees on behalf of employers, with the aim of achieving high-quality outcomes through a partnership approach.