HunterNet Group Training in partnership with Custom Fluidpower are seeking a dedicated individual to join the team in Singleton as an Apprentice Fitter.
Custom Fluidpower is Australia’s largest independent fluid power solutions provider supplying quality hydraulic, pneumatic, filtration, lubrication and electronic products and services.
We are looking for a motivated individual with strong work ethic who is ideally in their 2nd, 3rd or 4th year of completing the Certificate III in Engineering – Mechanical Trade.
As an Apprentice your main duties will include:
- Fault finding/diagnostics
- Service repair hydraulic systems
- Install hydraulic and pneumatic components
- Dismantle tools and assemblies
- Repair and replace defective parts
- Set up and/or operate hand/machine tools
- Use welding equipment or computer numerically controlled machines (CNC)
- Follow all WHS policies and procedures
- Complete all competencies at TAFE
- Complete any other tasks or activities as requested by management
What we’re looking for:
- Genuine interest in the trade
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Strong mathematical and mechanical aptitude
- Commitment to the full term of the apprenticeship and study requirements
- Drivers licence and reliable transport
Applicants with the following will be highly regarded:
- Experience working in a Field Service role in the hydraulic industry
- MIG, TIG and ARC welding experience
- Pressure testing experience
- Manual licence
To make an application for the position please submit a cover letter and resume.
As part of the recruitment process, suitable applicants will be required to complete pre-employment medical testing including drug and alcohol screening.
HunterNet Group Training Limited engages apprentices and trainees on behalf of employers, with the aim of achieving high-quality outcomes through a partnership approach.