HunterNet Group Training Company is seeking a Business Services Trainee to join their fast-paced team in Cardiff.
Working with our host company, we are looking for motivated individuals who are interested in completing a Certificate III in Business traineeship. The successful applicant will complete this traineeship over 12 months while gaining on the job experience with a nationally recognised company.
We are looking for applicant’s who are:
- Highly driven and motivated
- Have an eye for detail with a high level of accuracy
- Work well in a team environment
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Committed to completing practical and theory-based study requirements of a 12-month traineeship
To be considered for this position you will:
- Hold a current Driver's Licence with reliable transport
- Have excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Be confident with the use of computers - Microsoft Office & SAP
- Be able to follow instructions and company processes
- Be reliable for full-time working hours - Monday to Friday – overtime offered when required
- Follow all WHS policies and procedures
Experience in business or administration roles is desirable but not a necessity.
To make application for the position please send through a cover letter and resume. As part of the recruitment process, suitable applicants will be required to complete pre-employment medical testing including drug and alcohol screening.
Please be aware this is an entry level position and not suitable to someone who has completed a qualification equal to or higher than a trade apprenticeship.
HunterNet Group Training Company engages apprentices and trainees on behalf of Hunter based employers, with the aim of achieving high quality outcomes through a partnership approach.