Polymer Processing Trainee
HunterNet Group Training Company are seeking three passionate individuals to join a locally recognised high-tech manufacturing facility as polymer processing trainees.
This two-year traineeship will allow successful candidates to complete a Certificate III in Polymer Processing while gaining on the job experience with a reputable company.
- Operate machinery to manufacture products in line with specifications
- Troubleshoot problems and adjust machine settings
- Carry out quality checks on products and use reporting mechanisms
- Package and label products
- Use lifting equipment including forklifts
- Prepare and load customer orders for dispatch
- Maintain stockpiles in a tidy state
- Work within a team environment to ensure productivity
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment across the plant
- Assist in stocktakes and yard duties as required
- Perform related duties as assigned or as the situation dictates
- Excellent adherence to workplace health and safety
- Ability to work rotating shifts (day, night, afternoon)
- Accuracy, numeracy and literacy skills
- Ability to work alone and in a team
- Good understanding of workplace health and safety across the plant
- Excellent attendance record
- NSW drivers licence and own transport
- WorkCover Forklift (LF) licence or willingness to obtain
- Experience in polymer processing or similar industry
To make application for the position please submit a cover letter and resume. Please upload documents in Word format.
This position is subject to a medical and drug and alcohol testing.
Please be aware this is an entry-level position and not suitable for someone who has completed a qualification equal to or higher than a Certificate III Polymer Processing.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
HunterNet Group Training Company engages apprentices and trainees on behalf of Hunter based employers, with the aim of achieving high-quality outcomes through a partnership approach.