HunterNet Group Training Company and Frost Security Locksmiths are seeking a passionate individual to join the Frost Security team as an Apprentice Locksmith.
This four-year apprenticeship will allow the successful applicant to complete a Certificate III in Engineering – Locksmithing, as well as gaining on the job experience with a reputable company.
The duties of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Key cutting
- Assist with installation of Restricted Master Key systems
- Assist with installation of Electronic Access Control systems
- Automotive locksmithing services
- Service repair and install security systems, both manual and electronic
- Service repair and install security door devices and systems
- Manual handling of tools and devices
- Completion of all practical and theory-based components of the apprenticeship
- Following all WHS policies and procedures
Successful applications must have the following attributes;
- Commitment to the four year course
- Familiarity with all WHS policies and procedures
- Drivers licence and reliable transport
- Construction White Card
- Ability to use hand and power tools
- Excellent attention to detail skills
- Enthusiasm for working in the locksmithing environment
Experience with locksmiths’ tools and precision cutting tools is desirable but not required.
The successful applicant must be willing to travel to Sydney to attend TAFE.
Applicants should be aware a week of work experience is part of the selection process.
To make application for the position please send through a cover letter and resume. This position is subject to a medical and drug and alcohol testing.
Please be aware this is an entry level position and not suitable to someone who has completed a qualification equal to or higher than a trade apprenticeship.
HunterNet Group Training Company engages apprentices and trainees on behalf of Hunter based employers, with the aim of achieving high quality outcomes through a partnership approach.