HunterNet Group Training are currently seeking a driven individual to fulfil the position of Warehousing Trainee with a host in Beresfield.
This two-year traineeship will allow the successful applicant to complete a Certificate III in Warehousing Operations while learning on the job skills.
Successful applicants will be responsible, punctual, communicate effectively, and have the ability to work within a team environment.
The duties of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Completion of all practical and theory-based components of the traineeship
- Following all WHS policies and procedures
- Receiving good
- Picking orders
- Packing orders
- General housekeeping of the warehouse
- Fill and label bottles
- Sorting stock
Successful applicants must have the following attributes:
- Drivers licence and reliable transport
- A clean driving record
- Sound computer skills
- Demonstrated initiative and strong organisational skills
- High attention to detail
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing to work as part of a team
- Willing to work overtime when required
- Highly driven and motivated
Experience within the electrical or mining sector and a forklift licence is desired but not required.
To make application for the position please submit a cover letter and resume. Please upload documents in Word format.
This position is subject to a medical and drug and alcohol testing.
Please be aware this is an entry-level position and not suitable to someone who has completed a qualification equal to or higher than a Certificate III in Warehousing Operations.
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.
HunterNet Group Training Company engages apprentices and trainees on behalf of Hunter based employers, with the aim of achieving high-quality outcomes through a partnership approach.